1) We caught up with Jamie from Gwinn Bait & Tackle to get a Southern Marquette County ice fishing report.
- Listen to Part 1 of my interview with Jamie at Gwinn Bait & Tackle
- Listen to Part 2 of my talk with Jamie about Southern Marquette County Ice Fishing
2) Chase Palosaari from Chassell, MI told us the great story about a giant sturgeon pushing 50lbs. Plus, he gave us a Keweenaw Bay ice fishing report.
- Listen to Part 1 of my chat with Chase Palosaari from Chassell
- Listen to Part 2 of conversation with Chase about ice fishing in the Keweenaw
1) Nick gave us some great details about the ice fishing on Munising Bay, the rivers for winter steelhead, and the lakes around Marquette County. We also discussed his fly tying classes.
- Listen to Part 1 of my talk with Nick from Superior Outfitters
- Listen to Part 2 of my conversation with Nick about Munising and Marquette Ice Fishing
2) Corporal Errol Lukkarinen from Marquette County Search and Rescue Team talked ice safety and survival tips for arctic weather.
- Listen to Part 1 of my interview with Corporal Errol Lukkarinen from the Marquette County S&R
- Listen to Part 2 of my chat with Corporal Lukkarinen about ice safety
1) Ashley from Indian Country Sports in Lanse, MI gave us updated reports for the ice fishing on Keweenaw Bay and Huron Bay in Baraga County.
- Listen to Part 1 of my conversation with Ashley from Indian County Sports
- Listen to Part 2 of my talk with Ashley about Keweenaw and Huron Bay Ice Fishing
2) It’s Big Bay Ice Fishing Derby weekend and Joe Cram from Cram’s General Store gave us the details about the tournament and fishing reports for Lake Independence.
- Listen to Part 1 of my talk with Joe Cram from Cram’s General Store
- Listen to Part 2 of my interview with Joe about the Big Bay Ice Fishing Derby
1) We hooked up on Thursday with Chris from The Bobber Shop in Marquette to get good reports for Munising Bay, Teal Lake, and Lake Independence.
- Listen to Part 1 of my chat with Chris from The Bobber Shop
- Listen to Part 2 of interview with Chris about Munising Bay, Teal Lake, and Lake Independence fishing reports
2) We got our weekly Western U.P. ice fishing report from Pete Sorelle. We discussed Lake Gogebic, Lac Vieux Desert and Bond Falls.
- Listen to Part 1 of my talk with Pete Sorelle from Fred’s in Kenton
- Listen to Part 2 of my conversation with Pete about Western U.P. ICe Fishing
1) We finished the week getting detailed ice conditions and fishing reports for Little Bay de Noc with Chris from Bayview Bait & Tackle in Gladstone. We talked about the varied travel conditions on the ice from north to south and the fishing reports.
- Listen to Part 1 of my interview with Chris from Bayview Bait & Tackle in Gladstone
- Listen to Part 2 of my talk with Chris about Delta County fishing reports
2) DNR Fisheries Biologist, Corey Kovacs is in charge of the Eastern Lake Superior Management Unit and we spoke with him at length about Munising Bay and inland lakes in the Eastern U.P.