Here is the Top Ten List of Reasons to be thankful if the turkey is burnt!
10. Salmonella won’t be a concern
9. Everyone will think it’s Cajun Blackened.
8. Uninvited guests will think twice next year.
7. Your cheese broccoli lima bean casserole will gain newly found appreciation.
6. Pets won’t pester you for scraps.
5. The smoke alarm was due for a test.
4. Carving the bird will provide a good cardiovascular workout.
3. After dinner, the guys can take the bird to the yard and play football.
2. You’ll get to the desserts quicker.
And…the #1 Reason to be thankful if the turkey is burnt…..
You won’t have to face three weeks of turkey sandwiches!!