Marquette, MI – May 18, 2017 – We had a great first day on 103-FXD for the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Radiothon. Finishing out the 6 o’clock hour with Luke, we raised a total of $2,715 today!
Here’s some facts about what Partner’s in Hope actually achieve:
- 3 Partners in Hope cover X-rays for a St. Jude Patient. As a reminder, thanks to our Partners in Hope, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for Travel, treatment, housing or food.
- 5 Partners in Hope cover two days of oxygen for a St. Jude Patient.
- 7 Partners in Hope help to cover the cost of video consoles and video games for St. Jude Patients. While battling the most serious of diseases, partners in hope help the patients of St. Jude still be kids!
- 8 Partners in Hope help to cover the cost of ten months of art supplies for St. Jude Patients. St. Jude patients are encouraged to express themselves through numerous art activities, both at the hospital and in the St. Jude residential facilities.
- 10 Partners in Hope cover one week of physical therapy for a St. Jude patient.
- 12 Partners in Hope help to cover the cost of two days of Chemo for a St. Jude Patient. As a reminder, thanks to our Partners in Hope, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for travel, treatment, housing or food.
Join us again tomorrow on 103.3 WFXD for Day 2 of the St. Jude Radiothon. We’ll have more of our Angles on the Hour live on air with us in between more great St. Jude patient stories. Last year we fell just short of $9,000, so we’re pushing for a goal of $10,000!
Become a Partner in Hope. Support St. Jude – Support our Kids.