Another edition of the Local Artist Show, with host George Knight, LIVE from the Roosevelt Cultural Center in Ishpeming, Michigan presents Hart, Harp and Bones, featuring Bill Hart on Vocals & Guitar, “Fast Eddie” Consolmagno on Vocals and Harmonica, and Randy Seppela on Bones, Cajon, Washboard, Snare & Bass Drum. The trio has been performing their music around the Marquette & Upper Peninsula area for numerous years, as well as workshops on the traditional rhythm instrument “The Bones” over many years.
Hart Harp & Bones performed a number of traditional songs from folk and blues, flavored with their unique sound and rhythms to make this a truly one-of-a-kind act that is a Must See and Must Hear trio of veteran musicians.
- BLOW WHISTLE BLOW – Rick Von Schmidt
- STRANGER BLUES -Sonny Terry & Robbie Magee
- FRANCE BLUES -1928 Traditional Delta Blues Song
- HOW CAN A POOR MAN STAND SUCH TIMES & LIVE– 1929 Traditional Fiddle song
- SLAPPIN ON MY BLACK CAT BONE – Curner, Ray & Glover
- TOO MUCH FUN – Robbie Magee
- DUST MY BROOM – Robert Johnson
- RED HOT – Robert Johnson
As always, thank you to our sponsors: